|Part 3 of a 3-Part FMLA Webinar Series
Webinar package discounts available. Please contact Deborah Margulies, email@example.com, for more details.
Employers are obligated to provide general notice of its FMLA policy as we well as specific notices about employee eligibility and FMLA approval process. Implementing a clear and specific FMLA policy will reduce employee confusion, improve manager communication and improve your organization’s ability to effectively administer its leave policy. In this 1 hour webinar, we will review the following:
- How to effectively use the FMLA policy to educate employees and managers of your organization’s leave policy
- The importance of distinguishing between FMLA and potential payments during leave (e.g., PTO, disability benefits or workers compensation benefits)
- Other policies that should be reviewed and revised to coordinate with the FMLA policy
- The important of clarifying employee notice requirements and confirming the obligation to comply with company call-out procedures
- Alternatives to “maximum leave” language to comply with the ADA obligation to provide leave as a reasonable accommodation
Credits: 1.0 CA CLE; 1.0 PA CLE; 1.2 NJ CLE; 1.0 NY CLE; 1.0 HRCI; 1.0 SHRM
To pay by check, please fill out and return this Registration Form.
Reminder: Nonprofits should use the discount code NPWEB10 when adding this course to cart to receive the 10% discount.
Delivery Provider Name: Duane Morris Institute