Welcome to CPA2Biz, Inc./State CPA Societies
Cart (0 items)
Find a Program
Your shopping cart is empty.
Purchase This Webcast
Enter your Group Participant Code here:
Key Financial and Economic Issues Facing the Financial Executive
Start Date (Local)
5/8/2013 9:00:00 AM Eastern (EST/EDT)
5/8/2013 10:00:00 AM Eastern (EST/EDT)
Field of Study
Economics -- 1 Credit
The economy is posing a new normal which includes greater uncertainty, greater oversight and greater risks for the financial executive to deal with. The challenges facing the financial executive are profound and many organizations are being broadsided by events well outside of their perceived control. Financial markets are still unstable. Widely taught business principles may not work effectively in chaotic business cycles. Macro-economic events may override all micro economic factors.
* Analyze the impact on credit markets on banking relationships
* Determine safety and soundness of credit and collection processes.
* Analyze regulatory uncertainty and business decision making
* Manage the debt and equity mix of your organization
* Trends on business employee practices and employee motivation