Welcome to OLD CPA2Biz, Inc./State CPA Societies
Cart (0 items)
Find a Program
Your shopping cart is empty.
Purchase This Webcast
Enter your Group Participant Code here:
Personality Styles in the Workplace
Start Date (Local)
5/27/2014 1:00:00 PM Eastern (EST/EDT)
5/27/2014 4:00:00 PM Eastern (EST/EDT)
Field of Study
Personal Development -- 3 Credits
Experience accounts for only 15% of workplace success. The other 85% is due to people skills! Take the DISC Profile and identify your own personality style. If you can understand and understand others from the perspective of what motivates them and how best to interact with them, you can dramatically increase your workplace effectiveness.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to: * Define the four basic personality styles based on the DISC profile * Read characteristic behavior in others * Adjust their interactions with others based on their personality style